Friday, January 14, 2011

One More Weekend in Dublin

That's right, it's almost over.  I fly home next Friday and shouldn't need to spend any weekends here anymore.  What does that mean?  My longest trips over here should only be for a week.  I'd fly out on Sunday evenings and back home on Fridays.

So this is my last weekend in Dublin - oh what should I do?  I'm thinking that I'm going to clean up a couple of things that I haven't done yet, like the Literary Pub Crawl and the National Museum of  Ireland.  I am also I'm going to try to get to my favorite place (Howth) to say goodbye to the seals.  All the while, I 'm going to eat at some of the places I've loved to dine at and try a couple that I haven't made it to yet.

One thing that will be on the docket will be a trip back to The Book of Kells.  I went to go see this exhibition early in my expatriation and sped through the exhibit because I didn't quite get it.  Now I get it and I'm going to try to get back to actually enjoy it.

Last but not least will be a visit to The Woolshed Baa & Grill to watch the Bears game.  Go Bears!

No comments: